"Maybe our love is forbidden. But it never felt any more right..."

Monday 8 December 2014

Introducing My Fanfic

Hello, everyone. :)

My name is Lisa Grace, and I'm from Australia.

I am a Directioner (also Arianator and Lovatic), and I started writing a fanfiction, and I finally had the courage to post it. 

The name is FORBIDDEN LOVE, and it's about One Direction. However, the main characters are Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson, and on this fanfiction "ONE DIRECTION" never existed. They AREN'T famous!

My new fanfic is now availble on Wattpad, and my username is lisagrace000 

I'll post here about the chapters, but I'm not gonna post them here, only on Wattpad.

On the next post I'll tell you what is it about, and who I based my characters on, and personalities, desires, things like that.

I really hope you enjoy and tell your friends about it :)

The cover is like this:



At the start, I don't think you'll like it, so just continue reading and I promise it will get more exciting! 

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment